What is the correct spelling for ENIMYS?
This word (Enimys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ENIMYS
- animus But now I understood the fellow's animus toward Maillot; his hatred was inspired by jealousy.
- enemy "He is good and true; he has not an enemy on earth.
- Enemies Enemies may be between us?
- Enigmas To those who sought him in a contentious spirit, inquiring why he did not find it more profitable to secure the prizes for himself, Wang Ho replied that his enterprise consisted in forecasting the winning numbers for State Lotteries and not in solving enigmas, writing deprecatory odes, composing epitaphs or conducting any of the other numerous occupations that could be mentioned.
- envoys There happened to be Athenian envoys present at Lacedaemon on other business.
- enjoys "Mon Dieu, how he enjoys it!
49 words made from the letters ENIMYS
4 letter words made from ENIMYS:emin, emys, enim, enys, inme, isny, mein, meyn, mien, mine, neys, nyse, sein, semi, sine, siye, smen, smin, snye, syen, symi, yeni, yens, yien, yins.
3 letter words made from ENIMYS:esm, ies, ism, mei, men, mes, min, mis, ney, nim, sen, sin, sym, syn, yen, yes.
5 letter words made from ENIMYS:meins, mesin, miens, minye, nimes, semin, seyni, yesim.