What is the correct spelling for ENINGEER?
This word (Eningeer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ENINGEER
- awning "If you will go directly there, to the seats under the awning which we usually occupy, and not wander from them farther than they are from the cliff," Elsie answered.
- benign But Flora remained benign while the old lady drew a little mocking sigh.
- earner "You're not cut out for a wage-earner, Patty," he had said to her; "it's like a butterfly making bread."
- endear Wants, frailties, passions, closer still ally The common interest, or endear the tie.
- ending "That time is ending," said Andrew.
- engine The girl's mother said nothing, but, before she left, she took one long look about the engine room.
- engineer He's engineer at the Pleasant Valley mines."
- ensign Now, Mr. Ensign," continued he, addressing me, "be so good as to give us your opinion."
- ensuing The "Paris Message" was generally looked upon as the Republican answer to Cleveland, and as pointing to Blaine as the inevitable candidate for the ensuing campaign.
- enter At the end of that time I shall myself return to England, and we shall then enter into society.
- evening I must wish you good evening."
- inane I can assure you there are times when I get sick to death of the inane existence we lead.
- infer Victor was enough of the physicist to infer that his mother was now surrounded by an electric current.
- charges with
- has reference to