What is the correct spelling for ENINGEER?
This word (Eningeer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ENINGEER
- adenine Other names in common use include reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide hydrate dehydratase, ATP-dependent H4NAD(P)+OH dehydratase, (6S)-beta-6-hydroxy-1,4,5,6-tetrahydronicotinamide-adenine-, and dinucleotide hydro-lyase(ATP-hydrolysing).
- anger When he realized that his step was irrevocable, that even his best friends condemned him, he plunged, with anger and despair in his heart, into a war upon his own race.
- awning "If you will go directly there, to the seats under the awning which we usually occupy, and not wander from them farther than they are from the cliff," Elsie answered.
- benign But Flora remained benign while the old lady drew a little mocking sigh.
- earner "You're not cut out for a wage-earner, Patty," he had said to her; "it's like a butterfly making bread."
- endear Wants, frailties, passions, closer still ally The common interest, or endear the tie.
- ending "That time is ending," said Andrew.
- engine The girl's mother said nothing, but, before she left, she took one long look about the engine room.
- engineer He's engineer at the Pleasant Valley mines."
- ensign Now, Mr. Ensign," continued he, addressing me, "be so good as to give us your opinion."
- ensuing The "Paris Message" was generally looked upon as the Republican answer to Cleveland, and as pointing to Blaine as the inevitable candidate for the ensuing campaign.
- enter At the end of that time I shall myself return to England, and we shall then enter into society.
- evening I must wish you good evening."
- inane I can assure you there are times when I get sick to death of the inane existence we lead.
- infer Victor was enough of the physicist to infer that his mother was now surrounded by an electric current.
- Annie But it wasn't long till her Aunt Annie nicknamed her "Sookie."
- cast-off The woman, having given Maria of her humble cheer, seems only too anxious to disclose the fact that she is the slave and cast-off mistress of Judge Sleepyhorn, on whose head she invokes no few curses.