What is the correct spelling for ENJINE?
This word (Enjine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ENJINE
- angina Aggressive risk factor modification is required for effective treatment of microvascular angina where exercise plays a major role.
- ending They are, as near as we could judge, about half length, ending in a sort of stump at the bottom, on which they stand. But it's the start of they endin' my man's lendin' – The Start Of Your Ending by Mobb Deep
- engine I put the engine in the shed, and then went and washed up.
- engineer They say he's a clever engineer .
- enjoin The king never issues out a proclamation but to enjoin what the law permits him.
- equine Just before the horsemen were to start I overheard Private Tom Clary, who was mounted on Frank's recent equine acquisition, Sancho, say to the boy: Corpril Frank, laddie, can ye give me the Naviho words for whoa and get up?
- Enjoined "I am enjoined to bring you," said the youth.
- Enjoying "Hope you're enjoying 'em, such as they are of late," Jones retorted.
- Inking Although directed (and often worked on directly) by Adams, the Crusty Bunkers inking style was not a clone of Adams individual work.
- enjoins There is nothing in the Act which gives to the officers of the Government the power, or enjoins on them the duty, of apprehending the pirates.
- engines "It doesn't matter if electricity is used for light or for power"; while small motors, it is observed, can be used night or day, and small steam-engines are inconvenient.