What is the correct spelling for ENNORMOUS?
This word (Ennormous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ENNORMOUS
- anonymous He published Lettres Iroquoises, Irocopolis, 1752, and other anonymous works.
- enormous Miss Tredgold thought this an enormous sign of mental improvement.
- enormously So the hours of the night crept by, enormously long to all those men of ours waiting for the call to rise and go.
- eponymous What we can assert to have been the original feature of Scyld is this-that he was the eponymous hero king of the Danes.
- innocuous A resourceful enemy is ever alert to evaluate and turn to his own advantage all available information, including that ostensibly innocuous.
- venomous As they passed a light in the hall, the Phantom saw a look of venomous determination in the doctor's face, and he knew that a terrible ordeal would be in store for Helen if Bimble was permitted to have his way.
- norms The salon was composed of the poor and the criminal, and what kept it together was the human desire to form a society, the norms of judgment of which should give value to the individual members-the deep need of justification.