What is the correct spelling for ENOROUS?
This word (Enorous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ENOROUS
- amorous And Jake, nervous, frightened, amorous Jake, took her amazed speechlessness for consent.
- engross Their eldest son had already outgrown his parents' caresses, when this little child appeared to engross all their care and love.
- enormous The difficulties are enormous .
- enrol This board, called the Nove della Milizia, or the Nine, were empowered to enrol all the burghers under arms, and to take charge of the walls, towers, bastions, and other fortifications.
- envious He was merely curious-not wounded or envious .
- eros The Psyche and the Eros ne'er have been, Save in Olympus, wedded!
- generous The Government is not generous with information.
- norris Sir John Norris bade Lord Leicester "be merry, for," said he, "you have had the honourablest day.
- odorous I wanted that full treasury of her warm blood and odorous hair and large and mobile eyes.
- onerous On the whole, the Field-cornet's life is not a happy one; and although he has numerous opportunities of making himself objectionable and disagreeable, he usually prefers to perform his onerous duties in a humble and unassuming spirit.
- penurious But the white men claimed the entire prize, loaded their extra sledges, liberally fed their dogs, and doled out but a penurious allotment of meat and blubber to the tribe.
- sonorous He was not exactly a hypocrite; he loved to hear sonorous periods about liberty rolling out of his mouth, but he had no idea of what they really meant.
- Enos He was immensely pleased over the example shown by Enos Epyeru, in withdrawing from political affiliation, and feels that some of the African friends are showing a most exemplary spirit of devotion and loyalty.
- errors It has been said by critics of Dickens that he exaggerated the defects and errors in the characters of those whom he described.
124 words made from the letters ENOROUS
5 letter words made from ENOROUS:ensor, eunos, neros, neuro, noose, norse, nouse, nuoro, nurse, oners, onore, onoue, orens, oreos, osone, ourso, renos, renou, roeun, roneo, rones, ronse, roons, roose, roseo, roues, rouse, runes, senor, snore, soeur, soner, soron, suero, suner, suren, unser, urens, urnes.
4 letter words made from ENOROUS:enur, eons, eous, eros, euro, nero, neus, noer, nose, nous, nuer, onoe, onos, onur, onus, oons, ooru, oreo, orne, orno, osen, oseo, oser, oseu, osun, ouen, oure, ourn, ouro, reno, renu, roen, rono, rose, roue, rous, ruen, rues, rune, runo, runs, ruse, seor, sone, sonu, soon, soor, sore, sour, suen, suer, suon, suor, sure, suro, ueno, uner, uren, urns, usen, user.
3 letter words made from ENOROUS:eon, eos, ern, esr, neo, nsu, one, ono, ore, res, roe, ron, rue, run, sen, son, sou, sue, sun, sur, uns, urn, uro, use.