What is the correct spelling for ENOTION?
This word (Enotion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ENOTION
- edition The first edition rapidly sold out and a second one appeared.
- elation There was an elation , a hint of triumph, such as had never been in my father's letters before.
- emotion Beric turned a little pale, but he showed no other sign of emotion .
- erosion Such guns fire an explosive shell weighing from 500 to 1000 pounds, and because of their form of construction-they have shorter barrels than the naval guns-which reduces the surface of the barrel subject to erosion , they are longer lived than the long guns.
- mention I must go and see Paul, however, since he was good enough to mention me to you.
- nation The American nation of to-day is no longer the America of yesterday.
- notion Who it would be she hadn't a notion , but she felt it must happen.
- unction For me, the fun began before the boots were off one's feet; the muffled footfalls, the thin sound of the fountain, even the spent swathed forms upon the couches, and the whole clean, warm, idle atmosphere, were so much unction to my simpler soul.
76 words made from the letters ENOTION
5 letter words made from ENOTION:einon, ennio, entin, intoe, ionno, itoen, nieto, niten, niton, noite, nooit, noone, nooni, noten, notin, oneto, onion, onnie, ooten, tenno, tenon, tieon, toein, toine, tonen, tonin, tonne, toone.
3 letter words made from ENOTION:ent, eon, inn, ion, neo, net, nit, nne, not, one, ono, oto, ten, tie, tin, toe, ton, too.
4 letter words made from ENOTION:ento, etoo, iten, itno, iton, nein, neon, nine, nito, noen, noio, none, nono, noon, note, noto, onen, onne, onni, onno, onoe, onon, oont, otoe, oton, tine, tion, toei, tone, tono.