What is the correct spelling for ENOUROUS?
This word (Enourous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ENOUROUS
- amorous He experiences tragedies due to conflicts with relatives, friends, to lack of harmony in matrimonial or amorous affairs.
- engross We dined rather late, and I took care not to speak to Christine, not even to look at her, so as not to engross her attention, which she devoted entirely to Charles, and I was delighted to see with what ease and interest she kept up the conversation.
- enormous This toil, because it was hard and heavy, held Kurt for an hour, but it could not satisfy his enormous hunger to make that whole harvest his own.
- ensure For a moment he felt love for this unseen entity and a desire to ensure that her life turned out better than his but then he realized that he would never see her, and being the child of a rich Chinese Thai, she would have a better life than he had.
- envious It is matter of common observation that "so-and-so does not know his own motives," or that "A is envious of B and malicious about him, but quite unconscious of being so."
- generous He has been very generous in that way all along.
- incurious He had said but little about the case to Mr. Cupples, who seemed incurious on his side, and nothing at all about the results of his investigation or the steps he was about to take.
- injurious First, because constant moving of the hands will have an injurious effect on the works of the watch, and second, because, by not changing the watch, the C-W remains approximately the same, and thus a good check can be kept on both the watch and the chronometer as well as on the navigator's figures in reckoning the times of his various sights.
- odorous Happiness for Jack was out on the moor-its lonely wet thorny places, pregnant with fascinating scents, not of flowers and odorous herbs, but of alert, warm-blooded, and swift-footed creatures.
- onerous A very onerous job, indeed.
- penurious Though setting a high value upon money, Madam Conway was not penurious , and the bridal trousseau far exceeded anything which Theo had expected.
- sonorous He was relieved when the music, that swelled in a sonorous crescendo, stopped, and he saw Gordon glance at Wisbech.
- endures So many days, I kept my body carefully And now I know my end is near: My last faint hope is but a legend now,- How long my wicked heart endures !
- ensures I love its law, because, while it protects property, it ensures liberty.
- enrolls To them add twelve thousand souls In linesmen that the list enrolls , Borne onward by those sheeted poles As war's red retinue!
- encores I sang six songs regularly every night, and if the audience was good to me and liberal in its applause I threw in two or three encores .
134 words made from the letters ENOUROUS
5 letter words made from ENOUROUS:ensor, eunos, neros, neuro, noose, norse, nouse, nuoro, nurse, oners, onore, onoue, orens, oreos, osone, ourso, renos, renou, roeun, roneo, rones, ronse, roons, roose, roseo, roues, rouse, runes, senor, snore, soeur, soner, soron, suero, sueur, suner, suren, unrue, unser, urens, urnes.
4 letter words made from ENOUROUS:enur, eons, eous, eros, euro, nero, neus, noer, nose, nous, nuer, nuur, onoe, onos, onur, onus, oons, ooru, oreo, orne, orno, osen, oseo, oser, oseu, osun, ouen, oure, ourn, ouro, reno, renu, roen, rono, rose, roue, rous, ruen, rues, rune, runo, runs, ruse, seor, sone, sonu, soon, soor, sore, sour, suen, suer, sunu, suon, suor, sure, suro, suru, ueno, uner, unus, uour, uren, urns, ursu, urus, usen, user, uuno.
3 letter words made from ENOUROUS:eon, eos, ern, esr, neo, nsu, one, ono, ore, res, roe, ron, rue, run, sen, son, sou, sue, sun, sur, uns, urn, uro, use.