What is the correct spelling for ENQIURE?
This word (Enqiure) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ENQIURE
- acquire Little actions of her father's-words which he had spoken, unheeded at the time, or at any rate not understood, now seemed to acquire a new meaning.
- encore When the concert came to an end at last, as the brief twilight was waning, when the Solo Orchestra had played the "Anvil Chorus" as a final encore after the "Turkish Patrol," when Professor Theophilus Briggs, after taking up the collection himself, had shaken hands with me when I went down to convey to him our thanks, when it was so plainly evident that the performance was over at last that even the children accepted the inevitable and began to scatter-then the self-possessed little girl on the opposite side of the way rose to her feet with dignity.
- endure I can no longer endure the light of day."
- enquirer But they are sufficient for our purpose, and should make the serious thinker and unprejudiced enquirer pause before pronouncing the words, superstition and hallucination, in too confident a tone, for he now must see the necessity of having a clear idea of what he means by the terms.
- Enrique Don Enrique nearly exploded.
- cast-off Before Toppy had sufficiently recovered his wits to speak again he heard the crunch of her moccasins on the snow dying away in the darkness as the cast-off squaw stolidly started on her journey into the woods.