What is the correct spelling for ENQURIE?
This word (Enqurie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ENQURIE
- acquire But think of the experience they acquire!
- encore It gave cordial hearing and warm favour to the singer of Scottish melodies-it even played into Mr. Concert-Director Weiss's hands by according the local singer an encore.
- endure How long do you think you would endure it?
- enquirer The Enquirer said: "The singing of Mrs. Blake-Alverson was a revelation.
- ensure Madelon, sitting forward on her chair, her chin propped on her hands, her embroidery lying in her lap, saw and heeded none of these things; her eyes were fixed dreamily on the sky, but her thoughts were by no means dreamy, very intent rather upon one idea which she was endeavouring to rescue from the region of dreams and vagueness, and set before her with a distinctness that should ensure a practical result.
- entire Tristram's was the only body that remained entire, and to all appearance he too was dead.
- esquire As I opened it, a small delicate note- addressed, Tom Pim, Esquire, H.M.S. Liffy-fell out.
- injure Never heard that she had threatened or offered to destroy anything, or injure any person.
- inquire "But there are some people here," said the other; "we had better inquire.
- inquirer The agent turned to his books; and Arabella turned towards the inquirer.
- inquiry I'll-yes, I'll have to set the inquiry people to find him, too, if-if I don't hear from him soon.
- inure She must content herself with being the Inspiration of the life of Another, who would work out plans that should inure to the good of man and the honor of the Being, who would inspire and sustain the Toiler.
- Inquired Of him Frank inquired the way to Bayhaven.
- Inquiries It is right and just all proper inquiries should be made."
- inquires "If the messenger from the council inquires, give him the papers lying on the right-hand side of the writing-table under the smaller leaden weight.
- enquirers I have done my best to smooth matters over, by assuring all enquirers that certain matters on your country estate required your personal supervision, but rumour, as you know, has many tongues which are not likely to be easily silenced.