What is the correct spelling for ENRIRE?
This word (Enrire) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ENRIRE
- encore J'ajouterais encore que son c[oe]ur saignera en apprenant les horreurs qui se commettent deja par les hordes sauvages, pres desquels flotte le pavillon Anglais!!! it's you for your past rich and poor towards that hard encore – I'D Be Waiting by Xavier Naidoo
- endure I can't endure this suspense." Where so few things endure Look around me There still are things that are constant and sure Love that's faithful and true – As Long As There's An Apple Tree (LP Version) by Dionne Warwick
- enquirer 4. Will two ladies on Clark Street car, that noticed two gents in front of Grand Opera House about seven last evening, please address JANDS, Enquirer Office.
- enrage 'The contemptuous silence and disdainful listlessness of my cloaked adversary tended rather to enrage than calm me; so, with my revolver in full view, and my arm stretched forth, I advanced toward him.
- enrich My uncle seems to set great store by it, because of an old prophecy to the effect that some day or other it will enrich somebody!"
- enrol He proposed that we should enrol four choir boys at once, and offered to buy uniforms for them himself.
- enroll All this the Romanism of the Counter-Reformation owed to those three unknown men, who crept into Rome through the Porto del Popolo during Easter 1538 to beg Pope Paul III. to permit them and their companions to enroll themselves in a new Order, for the defence of the faith.
- Andre Andre lathered the face of the juvenile with as much care as though it had been that of the parsimonious broker at the corner, who shaved only when his beard was an eighth of an inch in length.
- Enrique Quite possibly she did this to hurt the student's feelings and to persuade herself Enrique really was nothing more to her than just Don Manuel's friend.
- Enrico Well, tell me one of them, Enrico mio.
- angrier We had the greatest difficulty in getting Mr. Babberly through, and the crowd is angrier now.