What is the correct spelling for ENSURRED?
This word (Ensurred) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ENSURRED
- censured His Advice to a Son, 1656, was popular though much censured by the Puritans who drew up a complaint against his works and proposed to have them burnt, and an order was passed 27 July, 1658, forbidding them to be sold.
- ensure At length, having completed his arrangements, and provided such means as were considered sufficient to ensure success, General Pakenham determined to commence operations without delay.
- insured Before I begin, it is necessary to notice that I had the sum of eight thousand pounds about me, in bank-bills: for it is this circumstance which seems to have insured my death.
- Endured If written words from time are not secur'd, How can we think have oral sounds endur'd? – Religio Laici by John Dryden
- Incurred The enormous expenses I incurred, my love of spending money, and magnificent pleasures, warned me, in spite of myself, that there were rocks ahead.
- ensured For the lines of the Japanese fixed defences were so near to the enemy's base, that by mining the entrance of the port Admiral Togo ensured that the enemy's exit would be slow enough for him to be certain of getting contact from his defended anchorage before the Russians could get far to sea.
- ensures And I am convinced that the faithful following of His Gospel ensures peace in this world, and joy in the world to come!
- ensnared Without a doubt, Routilov ensnared me.