What is the correct spelling for ENTAIR?
This word (Entair) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ENTAIR
- altair SS Aberdeen (1912), a coastal whale catcher operating out of Grays Harbor from the Canada–US border south to Cape Blanco in Oregon SS Aberdeen Victory, a merchant ship operated during the latter stages of World War II, later commissioned as the USS Altair
- ant There he sits, with open wings, all day long, looking down on the people, who must appear like ant s scampering busily to and fro about an ant -hill.
- anti Or perhaps the custom was kept because tradition is stronger than law in a peasant-monarchy society and also because egg-and-baby stealing gave the more naturally aggressive and daring citizens a chance to work off anti -social behavior.
- centaur How should the Centaur , in his agony, Have sought to serve her that had caused his death?
- eater She said, 'Lord Loring reminds me that Mr. Romayne is a very little eater , and yet very difficult to please in what he does eat.
- end However, it was all right in the end .
- endear What frenzy had come over him to endear her the more for being the reverse of his ideal?
- enid It was one of those occasions on which such a man as he would take refuge from spiritual torment in intellectual activity, and neither Enid nor her husband had ever heard him talk so brilliantly and withal so lightly and good-humouredly as he did that night.
- entail There is in Europe no richer soil than that of Andalusia, and the Arabs, with an elaborate system of irrigation, obtained three crops a year; but now half the land lies uncultivated, and immense tracts are planted only with olives, which, comparatively, entail small labour.
- enter "They never allow strangers to enter their country.
- entice 146. Entice the dewy-feathered Sleep.
- entire The eye sweeps the broadside of the entire west-central chain,-a full seventy miles from right to left.
- entity It was also noticeable that the entity -whoever it may be-which builds up the form, who is giving off sufficient solidity to impress its image upon the plate in the camera, having once created a form, will use it repeatedly without any change of position or expression.
- entry No - through the entry ; - that is the door of my storehouse.
- eta The Indians called him Eta Keazah, or Sullen Face.
- etna Empedocles gave his whole body at Catana to the fires of Etna : what mental resolution!
- india Natives of India do not like Englishmen to marry their women.
- Anita She was not like the glorious Garibaldi's glorious Anita !
- Etta Indeed it would have been hard to find fault with Etta Sydney Bamborough, looking upon her merely as a beautiful woman, exquisitely dressed.
- enters Cusins enters in poor condition.
125 words made from the letters ENTAIR
3 letter words made from ENTAIR:ain, air, ane, ani, ant, are, art, ate, ear, eat, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, ira, ire, net, nit, rat, ret, rit, rna, tai, tan, tar, tea, ten, ter, tia, tie, tin, tri.
4 letter words made from ENTAIR:aire, airt, ante, anti, earn, eira, erni, etna, iran, iten, near, neat, raie, rain, rani, rant, rate, rein, reit, reni, rent, reti, rite, taei, tare, tarn, tean, tear, tera, tern, tian, tier, tine, tire, trei, trna.
5 letter words made from ENTAIR:anier, anter, areni, arent, arine, artin, atire, earnt, eatin, einat, entia, erian, ertan, etian, iater, inert, intar, inter, intra, irate, irena, itera, naret, netra, nirta, niter, nitra, nitre, ntare, raeti, raite, ratin, renai, renta, retia, retin, riant, rinat, rinta, ritan, teian, tenia, tenir, tenri, terai, teria, terna, terni, tinea, tiner, tiran, train, trani, treni, trian, trine.