What is the correct spelling for ENTALE?
This word (Entale) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ENTALE
- ante Hic mihi responsum primus dedit ille petenti: "Pascite ut ante boves, pueri, submittite tauros."
- antler The antler s had recently been shed, and the new antler growth had just begun.
- dental Particles of food lodged between the teeth should be removed with a bit of dental floss.
- enable He had a genius for "business," and employed his newspaper as a weapon to enable him to reign over the market.
- Anatole A novel may please long, and please many when it is only a study of character, like the 'Crime of Sylvestre Bonnard' of M. Anatole France, or when it is only the record of a series of adventures and misadventures passing before the eyes of the chief personage, like the 'Huckleberry Finn' of Mark Twain.
- Bentley "The girls will want to play with their dolls," said Harry Bentley .
60 words made from the letters ENTALE
3 letter words made from ENTALE:ale, alt, ane, ant, ate, eat, eel, ene, enl, ent, eta, lan, lat, lea, lee, let, nee, net, tan, tea, tee, ten.
4 letter words made from ENTALE:alee, alne, anle, ante, atle, elan, elea, enel, etna, lane, late, lean, lena, lent, neat, neel, nele, taee, tael, tale, teal, tean, teen.
5 letter words made from ENTALE:alete, aneel, anele, antle, atene, eaten, elate, enate, laten, lenat, lente, letea, letna, telae, telen.