What is the correct spelling for ENTALLS?
This word (Entalls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ENTALLS
- annals He marched east and joined Aparicio Saraiva, a chief belonging to a family celebrated in the military annals of Brazil, who had brought a considerable force over the border.
- antilles These are Creoles of the Antilles , and they form one of the most valued and popular elements of society in the capital.
- endless He put on his hat and walked across country; the three miles were endless ; the church and the trees seemed to grow no nearer, and at last, when he thought himself close, he found he had a bay to walk round, and it appeared further away than ever.
- entail "Don't be silly," called Zoie, filled with vague alarm at the thought of the family physician's appearance and the explanations that this might entail .
- entrails It is said their priests consult their entrails also on particular occasions, to endeavor to look into future events.
- genitals It differs from the latter only in the fact that the collection of the partial impulses and their subordination to the primacy of the genitals is very imperfectly or not at all accomplished in childhood.
- Nettles He felt very stiff and sore when it was all over and they were riding home again; especially it seemed as if his lower garments were stuffed with nettles.
- Antlers The antlers of deer shot by the Baron, with the dates and places of their shooting affixed to each, bristled thickly on the walls.
- Enamels Unlike the country meadows, where the loveliest blossoms appear with the earliest sunshine of the year, the fairest sea-side flowers are to be gathered during the summer and autumn months; though even in spring, the turf which enamels the links, down often to the water's edge, will be found decked with an occasional early blossom,
- enters The stuck yung Brown enters supported by his two brothers.
- enables On the present page appears the square, which is shown in Plate 24, which enables us to answer the question "Quis quis."
- entitles The filing of these papers entitles the candidates named thereon to have their names printed upon the official ballot.
- atolls On the reefs of atolls .
- installs Carbonite Online Backup installs a client software program (Windows and Mac operating systems only, Linux-based systems are not supported) on the user’s computer that operates continuously in the background.
- enrolls Sam Houston States academic departments and programs are organized into Eight colleges:College of Business AdministrationCollege of Criminal JusticeCollege of EducationCollege of Fine Arts and Mass CommunicationCollege of Humanities and Social SciencesCol
- entails A failure to complete the circuit entails a loss of turn, and on the next round the player begins again at the first compartment.
- gentles I heaved a despairing sigh, and for the first time began to think of Gentles .
132 words made from the letters ENTALLS
5 letter words made from ENTALLS:aelst, allen, alsen, antle, asten, astle, elans, ellas, elsan, esnal, estan, etnas, lants, lasne, laten, leans, least, leats, lenas, lenat, letal, letna, llena, nalle, nalls, nates, neals, nelas, nells, nestl, netas, salen, salet, sanel, selan, selat, senal, senat, senta, setal, slant, slate, slean, stael, stale, stall, steal, stela, stena, taels, talel, talls, teals, tells, tensa, tesla, tesna.
3 letter words made from ENTALLS:ale, all, als, alt, ane, ans, ant, asl, ate, eat, ell, enl, ent, est, eta, lan, lat, lea, let, net, sat, sea, sen, set, sle, tan, tea, ten.
4 letter words made from ENTALLS:allt, alne, anle, ante, atle, east, eats, elan, ells, esla, esna, etna, lane, lasn, last, late, lats, leal, lean, lena, lens, lent, lest, lets, nast, neat, nest, nets, sale, salt, sane, sant, sate, seal, seat, sell, sent, seta, slat, snel, tael, tale, tall, teal, tean, tell, tsen.