What is the correct spelling for ENTAR?
This word (Entar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ENTAR
- altar Why is that altar so bright, while all the rest of the meeting-house is almost dark? Jump in the water Jump in with me Jump on the altar Lay down with me – Save Me by shinedown
- ant There were also open spaces of fine, short grass, with ant -hills and mole turns everywhere-the worst place I ever knew for a headlong gallop.
- ante Mallard, who stood there in the ante -room, looked at him inquiringly.
- anti Before the Civil War, the women's rights movement and the anti -slavery movement always worked together.
- attar "'He placed in Shapur's hands a crystal vase, sealed with a seal and filled with the precious attar .
- centaur The centaur Nessus utilised his last moments in devising an extremely clever revenge, and the fact that it was certain to be effective sweetened an otherwise bitter death.
- center I have come now to the heart of the whole matter and to the center of my struggle: Why isn't Philadelphia a greater city in its greater wealth?
- eater He disappeared from Bradford suddenly, heavily in debt, and was lost to sight, until unnerved, a drunkard, and an opium-eater, he came back to home and Emily at Haworth.
- end The road seemed without end .
- endear "Although pre-eminent as your Excellency is viewed, by every class of your heroic brothers in arms, we cannot, however, but assure your Excellency, that the high and general estimation which every inhabitant of the sister colony (hitherto entrusted to your command), feels toward you, (and which colony you so gallantly defended against a superior force), contributes most powerfully to endear you to every individual of this island, in the united character of a brave soldier and a good citizen.
- endow I'm going to endow Sunrise.
- Anita He read aloud from the newspaper he had brought, a word at a time, like a grammar-school kid: With a lame propeller and driven out of her course, the Anita made Plymouth this morning without her Captain, Mark Hammar.
45 words made from the letters ENTAR
3 letter words made from ENTAR:ane, ant, are, art, ate, ear, eat, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, net, rat, ret, rna, tan, tar, tea, ten, ter.
4 letter words made from ENTAR:ante, earn, etna, near, neat, rant, rate, rent, tare, tarn, tean, tear, tera, tern, trna.
5 letter words made from ENTAR:anter, arent, earnt, ertan, naret, netra, ntare, renta, terna.