What is the correct spelling for ENTEGRATY?
This word (Entegraty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ENTEGRATY
- entirety When their programme was rejected in its entirety they ceased to ask favors.
- entreaty The lids of her eyes rose now an instant, and disclosed entreaty .
- integral Among these are not included the parts taken by societies or the cutting sacrifices, they, as we have stated, not being regarded as integral parts of the sun dance.
- integrally What we were discussing was the idea of a world growing not integrally but piecemeal by the contributions of its several parts.
- integrate 8 billion in development that included the 5-segment Solid Rocket Boosters that will be used on the SLS) Exclude costs of the Upper Stage for the SLS, the EUS Exclude costs to assemble, integrate , prepare and launch the SLS and its payloads such as Orion (funded under the NASA Ground Operations Project, currently about $400M per year) Exclude costs of payloads for the SLS (such as Orion) There are no NASA estimates for the SLS program recurring yearly costs once operational, for a certain flight rate per year, or for the resulting average costs per flight.
- integrated The Air Force shall be responsible for the preparation of the air forces necessary for the effective prosecution of war except as otherwise assigned and, in accordance with integrated joint mobilization plans, for the expansion of the peacetime components of the Air Force to meet the needs of war.
- integrates Joint Capability for Airborne Networking (JCAN) is an airborne networking capability built by Northrop Grumman that builds upon the United States Air Force's Interim Capability for Airborne Networking and integrates with the United States Navys Automated Digital Network System.
319 words made from the letters ENTEGRATY
5 letter words made from ENTEGRATY:aegre, agene, agent, agere, agner, agree, agren, anger, angre, angry, anter, arent, arete, aryee, aryne, atene, atete, atget, atryn, attny, aygen, aygre, eager, eagre, earnt, eaten, eater, egert, egner, egret, enate, enger, enter, entre, entry, erany, erent, ergen, erney, ertan, etage, etang, etgar, etten, etter, eytan, ganey, gante, garet, gater, gatty, gayen, gayer, geant, geert, genea, gener, genet, genre, gente, gerea, gerne, getae, geter, getty, geyan, graet, grant, grate, grean, great, green, greet, gryet, nager, naree, naret, natte, natty, nayer, neary, negar, neger, negra, negre, netra, nette, neyer, neyra, ntare, ragee, ragen, ranee, raney, range, rangy, ratee, ratey, ratte, ratty, reang, reate, regna, renga, renge, renta, rente, retag, ryang, taeng, tagen, tager, taney, tange, tangy, tante, tarte, tarty, tater, tatry, teare, teary, teatr, teeny, teera, tegea, tegra, tener, tenet, tenga, tenge, tenta, tente, tenty, terna, terne, teter, tetra, trate, treat, treet, treta, ttyna, tyner, tynte, yaren, yater, yeang, yearn, yenga, yenta, yente, yeren, yrent, ytter.
4 letter words made from ENTEGRATY:aery, aney, ante, arey, arty, ayer, ayre, ayte, eang, earn, eega, eeny, eery, egen, egna, engy, erne, erny, erya, eter, etna, etre, eyra, gaen, gary, gate, gatt, gayt, gean, gear, gene, gent, geta, gnat, gran, gray, grey, gtty, gynt, gyre, nagy, nary, naty, naye, near, neat, nega, nett, ngae, ngee, nget, nyet, nyra, nyte, nytr, nytt, rage, rant, rany, rate, rayt, reay, reeg, reen, rega, rege, rent, reny, rete, reye, ryne, taee, tang, tany, tare, tarn, tart, tary, tate, tean, tear, teat, teen, tent, teny, tera, tern, tery, tety, teye, trat, tray, tree, trey, trna, tyee, tyet, tyga, tyge, tyne, tyng, tyre, yane, yant, yarn, year, yeng, yeta, ynet, ytre.
3 letter words made from ENTEGRATY:age, ane, ant, any, are, art, ate, ayr, ear, eat, eeg, ene, ent, era, erg, ern, ert, eta, eye, gar, gat, gay, gee, gen, get, nag, nay, nee, net, ney, rag, rat, ray, ret, rna, rya, rye, tag, tan, tar, tat, tay, tea, tee, teg, ten, ter, tet, tnt, try, tyr, yea, yen, yet.