What is the correct spelling for ENTERENCE?
This word (Enterence) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ENTERENCE
- endurance Fortunately the captain's endurance was not put to the test.
- entering Oriole, after entering , had stopped in an attitude that told he had something to communicate.
- entrance Either at once open the door, or we must find some other means to make an entrance .
- entranced He was aware of a presence, but he knelt on without stirring-as one kneeling entranced in a sacred place.
- entrench With that the prudent minister beat a hasty retreat, to entrench himself without apology or delay in the inner fastnesses of the parsonage.
- inference The inference is only too plain.
- utterance This is what the Bible calls Faith; and it is perfectly logical when we understand the principle of it, for every Thought of doubt is, in effect, the utterance of a Word which produces negative results by the very same law by which the Word of Faith produces positive ones.
- entrances The cold had settled down now with serious intent; the door was permanently closed except of entrances and exits and the two small sliding windows in the front and back of the living-room were never opened, and they were coated with grease and dirt until even the brightest day filtered through but dimly.
59 words made from the letters ENTERENCE
4 letter words made from ENTERENCE:cene, cenn, cent, cere, cert, cree, ecer, erce, erne, eter, etre, nece, rece, reen, rent, rete, tecn, teen, tern, tree.
5 letter words made from ENTERENCE:cente, ceren, cerne, creen, crete, ctene, enten, enter, entre, erect, erent, etree, rence, rente, teene, tence, tener, terce, terne, trece.
3 letter words made from ENTERENCE:cer, crt, ect, eec, ene, ent, ern, ert, etc, nec, nee, net, nne, nrc, ret, tec, tee, ten, ter.