What is the correct spelling for ENTORE?
This word (Entore) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ENTORE
- centre She took her place in the centre of her boat, with two delighted children before her and two more behind her.
- encore Marie, ma douce, mon enfant je comprends que tu veuilles attendre encore le monde est parfois si griffant qu'y jeter le fruit de son corps – Marie, Prends Ton Temps by Les Innocents
- endure He could no longer endure London.
- enter Pembroke found it enter his soul.
- entire Yet he had not mentioned him during the walk; and Clara took it for a sign that the boy understood the entire satisfaction Willoughby had in mere shows of affection, and acted up to it.
- be good enough for
- most self-interested
- most self-loving