What is the correct spelling for ENTURPANEURS?
This word (Enturpaneurs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ENTURPANEURS
- antonius Appian wrote a Parthian History; but that which is now extant under the name is merely an extract from Plutarch's Life of Crassus, beginning with the sixteenth chapter: which extract is followed by another from Plutarch's Life of Antonius.
- endurance Some people call it perseverance Some people say endurance – Walking On Water by lecrae
- enterprise On this worthless enterprise She stands him on a rock and says "a word to the wise If you live into the wind..." – Into The Wind by john wesley harding
- entrance Let a warm summer's night romance you Let a winter's snow fall entrance you – Weather by Amel Larrieux
- intervenes Each of these muscles contains a stock of substance capable of yielding energy under certain conditions, one of which is a change of state in the nerve-fibres connected with it The powder in a loaded gun is such another stock of substance capable of yielding energy in consequence of a change of state in the mechanism of the lock, which intervenes between the finger of the man who pulls the trigger and the cartridge.
- entertains Yet, even in the East, the sphere of contention is usually limited to the princes of the reigning house; and, as soon as the fortunate competitor has removed his brethren by the sword and the bowstring, he no longer entertains any jealousy of his meaner subjects.