What is the correct spelling for ENTUSHIAM?
This word (Entushiam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ENTUSHIAM
- anteroom Harren, pacing the anteroom, turned and came forward.
- interim A day threatened with fog from East River had slipped, without the interim of dusk, into a heavy evening.
- intuition It is neither intellect nor intuition, but sensation, that supplies new data; but when the data are new in any remarkable manner, intellect is much more capable of dealing with them than intuition would be.
- undershirt "Keep your undershirt on, Red.
- untouched Martin Morley pushed the untouched food from him and strode to the door of the cabin.