What is the correct spelling for EOGHTEEN?
This word (Eoghteen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EOGHTEEN
- eaten "Think I'll stay all night if you have a room for me," he told her after he had eaten.
- eighteen But there is another state not far away where eighteen is the legal age.
- eighteens The battle was therefore fought between the six long twelves of the Essex and the broadside of the Phoebe, consisting of thirteen long eighteens, one twelve, and one nine.
- eighteenth That considerations of this kind were beginning to have weight is shown by the rapidity with which during the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries one private collection after another drifted into public ownership.
- heighten The rage of his companions seemed increased by the accident, when Captain Pinto, seeing what had occurred, shouted out-"Beware, cavaliers, this may afford amusement to you, but I am a peaceable man, and do not like fighting, so take warning from the fate of your companion, and draw off, or by heavens, I will run two or three of you through the body, to heighten your pleasure."
- oaten An oaten pipe, she had not the strains of a lyre.