What is the correct spelling for EOLDER?
This word (Eolder) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EOLDER
- alder Beaver dams are solid structures always, built up of logs, brush, stones, and driftwood, well knit together by alder poles.
- eider He, who was used to linen sheets and eider down, was without rough blanket or shelter; who was used to the best table in the state, was reduced to husks.
- elder There is something for you to do, Elder Craigmile.
- euler This was first discovered by Euler , the great mathematician.
- folder Where the sheets have not been cut open, the left hand lightly takes the sheets in turn where they have been cut, a folder is placed in the middle and is shifted from one to the other as required.
- holder But the holder of the fort had to rely chiefly upon capture to win a victory, and when his enemies approached too closely, a bold rush often resulted in one of them being made prisoner.
- oder This Schillersdorf lies between Gartz and Stettin on the Oder .
- olden He had certainly changed from the Jem Hardy of olden days.
- elders The elders of the party thought of the drive home.
- bolder Cranmer and his associates made a far bolder break with the old office-books than The Book Annexed makes with the Standard Common Prayer.
- colder As you go up in the air from the surface of the earth the air grows colder and colder , until at last, when you get up to a certain height, it is cold enough to freeze.
56 words made from the letters EOLDER
4 letter words made from EOLDER:deer, delo, deol, deor, dero, dlee, doel, doer, dole, eorl, ered, leer, lero, lode, lord, lore, odel, oder, odle, olde, redo, reed, reel, rold, role.
5 letter words made from EOLDER:deleo, dorel, drole, edler, elder, erode, leder, loder, lorde, odlee, older, roede, roedl.
3 letter words made from EOLDER:dle, doe, dol, dre, edo, eel, eld, led, lee, leo, ler, ode, oed, old, ore, red, rod, roe.