What is the correct spelling for EOPEN?
This word (Eopen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EOPEN
- aspen But she was ne'er more at rest than the leaves on an aspen -tree.
- deepen In order to get back to the world of men, it eagerly promises to complete various unfinished vows, such as to repair monasteries, schools, bridges, or roads, to clean wells, to deepen rivers, to distribute good books, to release animals, to take care of aged parents, or to bury them suitably.
- e'en E'en if through untrod desert Or over trackless sea, Though I be lone and weary, Lead on, I'll follow thee.
- eden If I might go with my True Love, To some far, dream-swept land; I would not miss the world, for I Could always touch Love's hand, And feel the magic of his lips- Oh, by the singing sea, And Eden -place would bloom a-new For my True Love and me!
- eocene In Palestine the rise of the uplands of Judea at the close of the Eocene , and the downfaulting of the Jordan valley were followed by volcanic outbursts.
- eon There is a fairly solid record of bacterial life throughout the remainder (Proterozoic eon ) of the Precambrian.
- Eben "I'm goin' to stop, anyway," Eben replied.