What is the correct spelling for EOUR?
This word (Eour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EOUR
- dour It is a deadly, dour thing.
- four She goes to bed every morning about four ; but, then, she doesn't have to dance half the night.
- hour She must 'a been down in it an hour .
- pour I know it's true Into each life some rain must pour But I'm so blue every night without you It keeps on rainin' more and more – Drown In My Own Tears (LP Version) by Bobby Darin
- sour Turn sweat, turn sour Must tell myself that I'm not here – In the Cage by genesis
- tour Down with the hurra since the raising hell tour Just listen to his cuts there's no reason to tell more – B-Boys Makin' with the Freak Freak by beastie boys
- Our What is this world we've left our Sons and daughters now So full of hatred pain Hipocrisy and power – Marti's Last Stand by Enter The Haggis
- Your While your sister's on her knees waitin' for your Little peanut. Wait, where'd ya get that little dance? Over here. – All in the Family by KORN
- EUR Cyprus Cypriot pound (CYP); euro (EUR) after 1 January 2008