What is the correct spelling for EOVER?
This word (Eover) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EOVER
- cover Then cover them with your gun while I come down.
- dover I heard it spoken of at Dover.
- e'er Yet stay: be not disturbed; now I bethink me, 820 Some other means I have which may be used, Which once of Meliboeus old I learnt, The soothest shepherd that e'er piped on plains.
- eve As he passed Richard's house, the sight of his aunt's fair head at the window arrested his steps, and going inside, he found her filling yarn stockings for twenty poor children, to whose homes she went every Christmas Eve.
- even "Yes, I even told her that," she said.
- ever "I'm ever so much obliged to you, Mr. Allerdyke.
- am ears in
- am on the and up