What is the correct spelling for EPAIR?
This word (Epair) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EPAIR
- air [Aside] How all the other passions fleet to air, As doubtful thoughts, and rash-embraced despair, – The Merchant of Venice: Act III, scene II by Unknown Author
- ear So much my conscience whispers in your ear, Which none but heaven and you and I shall hear. – King John: Act I, scene I by Unknown Author
- emir "Emir," said the Caliph to Suleiman, in conclusion, "for such is your rank henceforth, your brother Mohammed has been conveyed by my order in a litter to your house, and there you will find him duly provided for.
- epa In 1995, Dow paid a $732,000 EPA penalty for not forwarding reports it had received on 249 chlorpyrifos poisoning incidents.
- epee Though 'tis a secret expedition, we make no doubt France is our destination-where I hope to see my friends the Monsieurs once more, and win my colours, a la point de mon epee , as we used to say in Canada.
- impair She had helped to impair 'Lena's reputation, and if disgrace attached to her, it would also fall upon her own family.
- pair "Unfortunately," said the mother, "my poor girl hasn't got another pair ."
- par Did you wish me to take back those shares at par ?
- pear A full-grown apple-tree or pear -tree is one of the most individual and picturesque of trees.
- repair "'Tis that of old Corlier, and sadly lacking in repair .
- spar My state after supper was one of huge enjoyment and with intense interest I awaited Frank's first spar for an opening.
- tapir The tapir , then, in point of size takes precedence in the South-American fauna.
39 words made from the letters EPAIR
3 letter words made from EPAIR:air, ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, epi, era, ira, ire, par, pea, pei, per, pia, pie, pre, rap, rep, rip.
4 letter words made from EPAIR:aire, aper, eira, pair, pare, pari, pear, peri, pier, prae, raie, rape, reap, ripe.
5 letter words made from EPAIR:peira, perai, peria, pirae.