What is the correct spelling for EPASOD?
This word (Epasod) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EPASOD
- eased Malone gently eased his hand off the girl's mouth.
- east You're in the east, you know!
- elapsed Luis now gazed with alarm at his father's countenance, which had assumed the ghastly hue of death; but, in a few minutes, the Count again revived, and gave his hand a gentle pressure, to assure him of his consciousness, yet some time elapsed ere he again spoke.
- episode For her the episode was closed and she was looking forward to the future.
- past "Now, when he is in trouble," he said, "I will become once more his friend and will forget the past."
- appeased The group was appeased at once.