What is the correct spelling for EPECT?
This word (Epect) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EPECT
- aspect When he came back, it was with more of the lawyer's aspect and less of the baffled lover's.
- depict A painter, on that line, would depict nothing, but simply produce a sort of harmony of colour.
- edict But at lunch an edict went forth as to the two girls, against further hunting for that day.
- effect He sent a telegram to Jack Redland to Brighton, and received a reply to the effect that he would be on board the next day.
- eject In another moment he would have attempted to eject him forcibly, but Jimmy restrained him: "Better let him stay," he whispered.
- elect The citizens of New York elect the city officers who are to do the city work which the citizens pay for.
- enact Society and trade enact their own laws.
- epic You cannot write an epic as though it were a sonnet.
- erect The form and colour of the animal, but more especially its long erect ears, made it easy for them to tell what it was.