What is the correct spelling for EPENESES?
This word (Epeneses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EPENESES
- Apexes A very old form is the "rose" or "rosette"; in this the extreme upper centre, called the "crown," or "star," is usually composed of six triangles, the apexes of which are elevated and joined together, forming one point in the centre.
- essences Art has to reveal to us ideas, formless spiritual essences.
- offenses It is to be noted that nearly all punishment for petty offenses took the form of hiring out, preferably to the former master or employer.
- opens When spring opens, or before, if need be--" "Pardon me, sir; the need is now.
- upends Traveling lightly across open ground, a squirrel upends a brigand sapling.
- APSES It is of cruciform plan, and though its unpretending exterior is of brick, the interior has four rows of massive stone pillars dividing the nave from the aisles, which as well as the choir at the eastern end have semicircular apses.