What is the correct spelling for EQUELLY?
This word (Equelly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EQUELLY
- equably "To be sure," equably returned Lawyer Ball.
- equal When we awoke I did not leave her before giving her a good day equal to the good night which had sent us to sleep.
- equality One thing which came as a surprise to me was to find that, as regards modern education under Chinese control, there is complete equality between men and women.
- equally Williamson made no answer, the men who had crowded round were equally silent.
- equerry They also had a squire as equerry , and George Douglas was bent on continuing in that capacity till his outfit from his father arrived, as it was sure to do sooner or later.
- gully On the dying grass I sat, with my feet in a gully , fanning with my hat, harvesting delicious shudders of coolness.
- jelly As I looked behind, I saw him waving his trunk, which I understood to mean, "Good-bye, young fellow; it is lucky for you you went in time, for I was going to pound you to a jelly ."
- kelly The coach arrived, Sheridan requested Kelly to get into it, and went with him.
- queerly He looked at me rather queerly when I said that, almost as if he thought I had come for that express purpose, and was trying to conceal it.
- quell Mother sent me into the house to get all available food, when she realized that the hands were simply hungry and that food would be the best thing to quell their rage.
- quill With a crow-quill the writing can be perfect.
- sequel It is not spoken of as if, in view of its sequel , it did not matter.
- squally From those islands we steered to the north-west and west-north-west, with light and variable winds, and sometimes squally and very unsettled weather, with a disagreeable head-sea, against which we made very slow progress.
- ugly And where will you go, you big, ugly , old thing?
- unequally In certain situations the contraction of unopposed, or of unequally opposed, groups of muscles plays a part in determining displacement.