What is the correct spelling for EQUIRIES?
This word (Equiries) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EQUIRIES
- aquarius 11 Aquarii (abbreviated 11 Aqr) is a sunlike star (G1V) in the constellation of Aquarius with an apparent magnitude is 6.
- Equerries Then one of the equerries came to me and said that my lord had been so offended by my bad conduct that he had taken to his bed.
- Equities No one will deny that the most important quality that money can possess is that it shall truthfully measure and state equities.
- Inquiries She looked at him as she replied to his inquiries, and he looked at her, each wondering if the other could be in the least aware that a conjugal quarrel might be at the root of the dilemma in which they were placed by Hepburn's disappearance.
- Queries John heard no more, for, seeing that the good woman was working herself up into a most unchristian fury, and being, moreover, in no mood to meet the astonished queries of Margery Formby, he went quickly out of the room and out of the house, resolved to extract an explanation from Sally without delay.
- Squires It was a happy and a glorious time, was it not, when men lent each other blows that killed outright; when to be brave and cherish noble feelings brought honour; when strength of arm and steadiness of heart won fortune; when the fair stars of earth-sweet women-wakened and warmed the love of squires of low degree.
- acquires It sometimes happens that an event which passes away unnoticed at the time of its occurrence acquires importance from events which subsequently ensue.
- requires Honor requires it; English stiffness is the only way to win her back.
- quires O Milan, O the chanting quires , The giant windows' blazoned fires, The height, the space, the gloom, the glory! A mount of marble, a hundred spires! 60
65 words made from the letters EQUIRIES
4 letter words made from EQUIRIES:eier, eire, equi, erei, erie, eris, eriu, erse, eure, iesu, iris, iure, qere, ries, rieu, rise, rues, ruse, seer, sere, sire, sree, suer, suir, sure, urie, user.
5 letter words made from EQUIRIES:equis, esque, isere, iurie, iuris, qirui, queer, quire, quise, qurei, qurie, reise, reuse, riese, riise, risqu, rusie, seier, serei, siree, squee, squir, suire, suree.
3 letter words made from EQUIRIES:ese, esq, esr, ies, ire, irs, qur, res, rue, see, sir, sue, sur, use.