What is the correct spelling for EQUIRING?
This word (Equiring) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EQUIRING
- acquiring With my turn of mind, and with the preposterous habits which I had been daily acquiring, I could not fail to make as gross mistakes in the pursuit of this as of other branches of knowledge.
- equating Equating the corresponding coefficients now results in this system of linear equations: Solving it results in:
- equipping This labor occupied many days, for the three hundred new colonists had brought with them a vast amount of provisions, munitions of war, tools, and articles of every description necessary for the building and equipping of other forts in the New World, and all this had to be brought in over the bar and carried up the river.
- inquiring The stream of fugitives swelled to a flood, and anxious army officers kept inquiring: "What must be done with slaves, arriving almost daily?
- Equaling -Solitary; about equaling the scape; three to six lines broad.
- Requiring For the machinery of the city could not continue in operation a fortnight, before some accident requiring delicate repair work would put it partially out of commission.
- Squaring A childish error, highly improbable; twice repeated, thus squaring the improbability.