What is the correct spelling for EQUITAL?
This word (Equital) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EQUITAL
- acquittal In spite of the weight of evidence against him, two or three were for acquittal.
- aquila 'The horns blew without, and anon Fulke cried the King's Summons at the great door, that De Aquila with all men and horse should join the King's camp at Salisbury.
- equal God has given us all an equal share in the glory of his works, as your prophet would have it. So please acknowledge the fact that im the equal in this hip-hop sequel – Wanna Battle by Too Phat
- equitable You may see from it that I like what is equitable.
- equitably But for the contriving, unceasing effort of every day to make that part of the social machine in which a man finds himself work better and more equitably, I have never seen Aldous's equal-for the steady passion, the persistence, of it.
- equity I may have erred-but who amongst ye will not acknowledge the equity of self-preservation?
- requital The worst of it was that he was indebted to Blachland for more than one good turn, and now, what had been his requital for such?