What is the correct spelling for ERCA?
This word (Erca) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ERCA
- era This era is essentially an industrial era . y quien le dijo que yo era risa siempre y nunca llanto? como si fuera la primavera no soy tanto! – De Que Callada Manera by Pablo Milanes
- erica Erica was glad, as she could not otherwise have been sure of the demon having his due.
- Erma She did not dare to say this to Mellie, Erma , or the older girls.
- Erna Erna joined to-day even less directly than on the previous day in the general conversation; nay more, he thought he noticed what had not been the case yesterday, or what had at least escaped him then, that her gaze, usually so firm, seemed at times fixed on vacancy, then again appeared directed inward, anyhow was not dwelling on her surroundings-a symptom which by no means pleased the observer, because from it one might surely conclude that there existed a deeper sentiment, one which absorbed her inner life.
- RCA Aberbach was impressed by Presley, helped his own friend, Colonel Tom Parker, become his manager, and helped negotiate his move from Sun Records to RCA .