What is the correct spelling for ERMA?
This word (Erma) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ERMA
- era Era Bartolommeo's idea of an angel-sustained canopy is here, but the angels hold it up from the outside instead of the inside. It's gon' be four more years in the golden era It's gon' be no more fears of the global terror – Hurricane George by Looptroop
- Elma The man before me was guilty of some crime, but what it was only Elma herself could tell.
- Emma How kind and nice Aunt Emma looked as she sat between the children, with her pretty soft gray hair, and her white cap and large white collar.
- Erma Gohmert was born in Pittsburg, Texas, the son of Erma Sue (née Brooks) and Louis Buller Gohmert.
- Erna Erna, who had grown warm from climbing, had taken off her hat and laid it upon the mossy stone that served her for a seat, while Waltenberg leaned above her, conversing in a low tone.
- Irma My Irma , you have reached the skies.