What is the correct spelling for EROUP?
This word (Eroup) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EROUP
- crop A crop of young fruit appeared also on the same bushes.
- croup Mrs. Murphy's little one took a severe cold, and was carried off with the croup .
- croupy As though in answer to that Dinkie barked out his croupy protest, tight and hard, barked as I'd never heard a child bark before.
- droop One or both ears may droop .
- drop Surely you don't expect just to drop by now and then for that."
- erode Like a river, a glacier does not everywhere erode .
- eros And then she thought: "For my beauty, Eros -Love-loved me; and now my beauty is worn and wasted and well-nigh gone.
- erupt Geysers erupt at intervals instead of continuously boiling, because their long, narrow, and often tortuous conduits do not permit a free circulation of the water.
- europa Go to the Hotel Europa , where I will try to communicate with you.
- europe Now I shall go to Europe , and for once I shall live.
- group He walked rapidly away to where stood a group of officers, hardly any of them older than himself.
- prop Had he meant when he asked her if she would like a helping hand, a prop and stay in trouble, that he would be that prop and stay?
- troop On swept the horses; but when the leader of the troop saw the little child lying in his path, he suddenly stopped, and so did the others behind him.
- troupe "There was a troupe of fairies dancing one night on a green near a river, and they were all having the merry kind of time that you know better than I do, Kathleen.