What is the correct spelling for ERRAN?
This word (Erran) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ERRAN
- arena Since the days of Joseph de Maistre the church had far more than held her own in the literary arena ; but the discouragement given at Rome to the followers of Lamennais seemed to bring ill luck with it.
- arraign Will you arraign your master, Horace, for his hardness of expression, when he describes the death of Cleopatra, and says she did-asperos tractare serpentes, ut atrum corpore combiberet cenenum,-because the body, in that action, performs what is proper to the mouth?
- arrant I suppose one can land upon it somewhere, for people live on it who are said to be arrant pirates; but as one passes by it at sea, its interminable ribs of grey rock, with the waves lashing against them, are dreary-looking in the extreme; and it is only when far distant that it becomes a beautiful object.
- errant Here he lived on his property-and that of other persons-and he accepted money from wandering knights errant in return for the kindness and services he rendered them.
- erring I scarcely know, resumed Eve, thus encouraged, but I would ask for this first daughter of an erring mother, something, to warn her of even the approach of sin, something, that will whisper caution, and speak of innocence and purity.