What is the correct spelling for ERRANS?
This word (Errans) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ERRANS
- arras And beyond him, in the gloom of the old arras -hung hall, a third man, seemingly standing guard over Seymour Michael, for he was not looking into the room but watching every movement made by the General-tall man, dark, upright, with a silent, clean-shaven face, a total stranger to them all.
- errant My errant tortured Will, my bitter Will, My Will, my Will!
- erring Now, you feel your erring boy is back beside you, praying your forgiveness for all these years of silence-causing you so much sorrow!"
- evans "I'll promise nothing," says I. "Our poor Captain Evans is still a prisoner in his room."
- irons For a while it seemed to me as though I were lost in an evil dream and walking on red hot irons in my dream.
- uranus Two other mighty planets, known as Uranus and Neptune, must thus be added to the five already mentioned, making in all a group of seven great planets.
- Arenas Due to arenas selling out, Girls Aloud had to add a number of live shows to the tour.
- arrays By daylight you can see the whole lot above the ground floor on this side of the house; and by good luck one of them is the room in which the master of the house arrays himself in all his nightly glory.
- arraigns When, under this mental exercise, a man brings himself into the immediate presence of the eternal One;-when he arraigns himself, as it were, before the bar of the omniscient Judge;-when he places before him that future state which stretches forth into endless existence,-a train of feelings must arise in his mind, to which he was a stranger, so long as he placidly resigned himself to the influence of sensible things.
- errs But Fate hangs a shadow so vast on the heart that errs but in venturing and knows only in others the sources of sorrow and joy.
- Aryans No Englishmen are non-Aryans.
41 words made from the letters ERRANS
3 letter words made from ERRANS:ane, ans, are, ear, era, ern, err, esr, ras, res, rna, sea, sen.
5 letter words made from ERRANS:anser, arens, arner, arnes, asner, earns, nears, rasen, reans, rears, reran, rnase, saner, saren, sarre, serra, snare.
4 letter words made from ERRANS:ares, arse, earn, errs, esna, near, rare, rase, rear, sane, sear.