What is the correct spelling for ERRASING?
This word (Errasing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ERRASING
- arraign When his companions heard their task assigned him, they could not but arraign the professor's judgment, for assigning so copious a theme to a young man, from whom nothing equal to the subject could be expected.
- earring When Bill had washed the blood off the Mexican it was found that the ball had carried away the lower part of the ear, and with it, of course, the gold earring.
- easing Easing off, they let him drop on hands and knees, and he remained in that position drinking thankfully.
- erring I do not look as if I could betray a poor erring woman.
- phrasing Here and there in the lines she noted an odd cynical twist or a bit of ambiguous phrasing that she was sure had not been in the manuscript.
- racing But Stone turned out to be an aggressive driver, right on the edge, as though he were racing the clock.
- raising Two days had thus passed by, when, as the captain and his young friend were seated in the cabin, the stranger awoke from a sound slumber, and, raising himself on his couch, looked around.
- razing Lastly, it is at this moment engaged in razing to the ground the splendid structure of the English constitution before which M. Guizot stands in admiration.
- rising 9022. From what quarter did you get your fishermen who engaged with you for the rising season?
- Arising A living being exhibits two sorts of movements, those which are the result of stimulus from without, and those which are determined by an excitation arising from within.
- Arousing Bang states that for at least a month after the disease has appeared the milk is normal in appearance and may be consumed and sold without arousing the suspicion of the owner.
- Arraying While he was arraying his hoplites in line, one of them advanced a long way in front, and then, fearing one of the enemy, retired.
- Erasing She had set him on fire; he conceived a method for trampling the remaining sparks and erasing stain and scars; that was all.
- Greasing I want to tell them about greasing the chickens.
- Terracing But this method of terracing the hills is not to be considered, by any means, as a common practice in China.
- Creasing "Not sure just where I'm going," she replied, her smooth forehead creasing with thought.