What is the correct spelling for ERROUS?
This word (Errous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ERROUS
- arouse It has sometimes been said that it was delayed because Copernicus feared the storm of religious persecution which he foresaw it would surely arouse .
- eris Likewise too faint to be seen with most binoculars are the planetary moons except the Galileans and Titan, and the dwarf planets Pluto and Eris .
- eros "Venerable man," said Fable, "Eros needs thy sword.
- error This, however, would be an error , and an important one.
- ferrous Kazakhstan: oil 40%, ferrous and nonferrous metals, machinery, chemicals, grain, wool, meat, coal
- serous The head, on removing skull-cap, dura mater found natural; serous effusion to small extent under the arachnoid; very general congestion of the pia mater, giving both hemispheres of the brain a blackish appearance.
- Eras Not the thought of any one man or woman, but that of the greatest number of our best minds in the several eras of our denomination.
- errors His confidence in persons less virtuous than himself led him into great errors and misfortunes.
- arrows The next a flight of arrows came whizzing after the canoe.
- errs Obj. 3: Further, there is never a defective command, unless there be a defective judgment, at least in a particular matter of action; for it is in this that every wicked man errs .
- Euros The French Code pénal considers the offense of blackmail (chantage) with a fine of up to 75 000 euros or imprisonment for 5 years in Article 312-10.