What is the correct spelling for ERVEN?
This word (Erven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ERVEN
- e'en This tide is against us, and if it be not well-nigh full, we may e'en fold our arms for the rest.
- eden For ousted from Eden I fausted all reason – Rise Of The Pentagram by cradle of filth
- eleven Seventh eleven seventh heaven – Get At 'em by deconstruction
- eve To see thee, on the battle's eve, Lamenting take a mournful leave – Gertrude of Wyoming by Thomas Campbell
- even Wake you up when one is even Call you up when you're asleep And settle down when you're uneasy Give me back the voice of reason – Need Some Feeding by Sara Schiralli
- event This glads me most, that I enjoyed The heart of the joy, with my content In watching Gismond unalloyed By any doubt of the event: – Aix In Provence by Robert Browning
- ever (Forever and ever) "An' stand beside that boy forever – Cradle Days by Bette Midler
- heaven "As sure as there's a moon in heaven," Cries Betty, "he'll be back again; They'll both be here--'tis almost ten-- Both will be here before eleven." – Idiot Boy, The by William Wordsworth
- oven didnt think a nicca come to cop wit a oven got enough heat to cook the hams and the stuffin' – Play Pen To The State Pen by Disturbing Tha Peace
- seven I set off at seven to be there at eleven – Haunting by pogues
- Eben "You saw me in father's store, very likely," said Eben.
- am ears in
- am ease
- bears a grudge