What is the correct spelling for ERVING?
This word (Erving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ERVING
- carving The butcher is idle, when people are starving But it won't be long 'til theres anoter kind of carving. – It Won't Be Long by Unknown Author
- earring He now drew from it the earring which had been found on the scene of the tragedy, and handing it abruptly to the prisoner, he asked: "So you didn't notice this in the ear of one of the women?"
- erring I was, and still am, in a dream; but one from which I hope never to wake, which I trust will only grow sweeter as the bitter days of parting wear away, as I become more and more the companion and friend of him whose heart is mine as truly as mine is his, and in whom I see all the strength and goodness that my weak and erring nature so much requires.
- even I won't even look at you.
- heaving She began to cry; not weakly with hidden face, but as a man cries, painful tears rolling unheeded down her cheeks, her shoulders heaving with hard sobs.
- irving Let me attempt to convey what I mean by saying that the rhythm of a song is, as Irving Berlin said, the swing.
- leaving But now the French are leaving.
- raving This infernal row, which makes Shepton seem like a town or village gone raving mad, was merely to inform the men, and, incidentally, the universe, that it was time for them to knock off work.
- roving It was not long after this that I began to show the roving spirit that dwelt within me.
- serving At the end of that time I had officers bearing Her Majesty's commission serving under me as assistant nurses, and then the women came into it.
- weaving The wool of the first-named is used for spinning and weaving, and sheepskins with the wool left on are worn as winter garments.
- Earning What earthly use is a cuss who is given forty thousand a year, without earning it, and told to amuse himself?
- Eking Then there was the task of mending and eking out baby-linen in prospect, and the problem perpetually suggesting itself how she and Nanny should manage when there was another baby, as there would be before very many months were past.
- Erin And he was the third person who had believed in Erin before the arrival of St. Patrick.
- Nerving Nerving herself for an effort, she moved toward the door.