What is the correct spelling for ESAT?
This word (Esat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ESAT
- east Happily, however, in drifting within sight of the village of Osterbeek, the mother and the children noticed that the east wind was freshening.
- eat 3014. Then you did not eat it?
- esau The prayers he had uttered ere he fell asleep, the history of the creation of the world, which he could never hear sufficiently often, because it showed so clearly the gradual development of everything on earth and in heaven until man came to possess and enjoy all, the story of Abraham and Isaac, of Jacob, Esau , and his own ancestor, Joseph-how gladly he had listened to these tales as they fell from the lips of the gentle woman who had given him life, and from those of his nurse, and his grandfather Elishama.
- est "Comment il est drole," said the manager, soliloquising aloud; "for my wife takes it much easier, seeing they never met each other since they were fifteen."
- sat So she sat , it might be for two minutes.
- seat "None that I can see, mother," he answered, taking his usual seat in his arm-chair.