What is the correct spelling for ESCIPADES?
This word (Escipades) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ESCIPADES
- Espies Here poor integrity can sit at ease, And list self-satisfied The song of honey-bees; And green lane traverse heedless where it goes Nought guessing, till some sudden turn espies Rude battered finger post, that stooping shows Where the snug mystery lies; And then a mossy spire, with ivy crown, Clears up the short surprise, And shows a peeping town.
- oscillates The music wanders through many keys, but C major is generally discernible as the centre round which the tonality oscillates .
- spades Returning, he quickly plucked a stick-pin from the prisoner's scarf, saying, while he suited his action to his words: "See, now I place the deuce of spades over his heart as a warning.
- asides During the routine business none of the little asides occurred which produce laughter.
- estates He hath doubtless entered upon the family estates and married the lady whose affections you stole from him, and maybe he hath by this time told her of the trick he played upon you, and they laugh at it together."