What is the correct spelling for ESLOVANIA?
This word (Eslovania) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ESLOVANIA
- eleven Eleven o'clock, and not up, yet! I had six kids and you had eleven And we had a boy, and they grew like flowers I wish you'd come back, without you ain't heaven 'Cause your kids and my kids are beatin' up ours – PFFT You Were Gone by Buck Owens
- resolving Rasselas could not catch the fugitive with his utmost efforts; but, resolving to weary by perseverance him whom he could not surpass in speed, he pressed on till the foot of the mountain stopped his course.
- sloven He climaxed, after an interminable amount of talking, with a boast that awakened the hearty approbation of his sloven fellows.
- slovene A group of Slovene boys, who worked on the Bessemer, picked on one of their number, and covered him with soap and American oaths.
- slovenia Slovenia total: 17 years male: 16 years female: 17 years (2006)
- solving "But let us understand," said Mrs. Evelyn, with the air of a person solving a problem; "I suppose we are to infer that your taste in beauty is of a peculiar kind?"
- sylvan The spot we were now encamped upon was another scene of exquisite sylvan beauty.
- unloving It was singular enough that she, with her ideas, should be complaining to a perfect stranger of an uncaressing, unloving manner in her lover; she who had professed to herself that she lived so little for love!
- Enslaving See what these French commanders are doing, said he, handing his letters to Monsieur Pascal, at the very moment that they disclaim all intention of enslaving the negroes!
- Evolving But now, at last, we see the Kingdoms themselves evolving. Seeing - Evolving Willing - Achieving – Endings And Continuations by dimmu borgir
- Slaving They spent the rest of their lives in the storeroom or the kitchen slaving for the comfort of the men they could no longer amuse."
- Elvin On Monday morning, with a thin smile, Elvin was ready for them.