What is the correct spelling for ESQUESTRAIN?
This word (Esquestrain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ESQUESTRAIN
- equestrian Among mountaineers the Huzuls are the only equestrian people, and none of their Slavonic neighbours go armed, as they do, with the gun slung behind them, the pistol in the belt, and the battle-axe to hand.
- eyestrain When the children attempt to do their school work while suffering from these defects, among the results may be counted permanent injury to the eyes, severe injury to the nervous system due to eyestrain , and depression and discouragement, owing to inability to see and hear clearly.
- sequestrate The inquisitors established their tribunal in the Dominican convent of St. Paul, at Seville; and on the 2nd of January, 1481, they issued their first edict, which commanded the Marquis of Cadiz, the Count D'Arcos, and all grandees of Spain, to seize the persons of the emigrants within fifteen days; and to send them under an escort to Seville, and sequestrate their property, on pain of excommunication, besides the other punishments to which they would be liable as favourers of heresy.
- sequestration You are, if I am not misinformed, the lord by right of birth of certain lands that bear your name, which suffered sequestration during the reign of the late Costanzo, Tyrant of Pesaro, whose son Giovanni upheld that confiscation.
- Equestrienne "Oh, you dear," cried the impulsive little equestrienne, throwing both arms about Phil's neck.
- Sequestering As to Mr. Theobald, who wanted Money, I allowed him to print what I gave him for his own Advantage: and he allowed himself in the Liberty of taking one Part for his own, and sequestering another for the Benefit, as I supposed, of some future Edition.
- Sequestrating The forces of the Union under the Prince of Anhalt, and the Dutch and English troops under Maurice of Orange and Edward Cecil, with the addition of a number of volunteers from such leading families in England as those of Winchester, Somerset, Rich, Herbert, had already made considerable progress in the siege when, at last, at the orders of the widowed Queen, the French also arrived, but in the worst plight and suffering severely from illness, so that they could not carry out the intention, with which they came, of sequestrating the place in the interests of France.
- equestrians Both were superb equestrians ; and Mr. Lee's stately management of his coal-black horse was something worth looking at.
608 words made from the letters ESQUESTRAIN
5 letter words made from ESQUESTRAIN:aequi, aequs, aerie, aerts, aesir, aesti, ainee, aints, ainur, airns, airts, aisen, aisne, aitus, anees, anese, anesi, anier, anies, anise, anser, anter, aquin, areni, arens, arent, arete, aries, arine, arise, arius, arnes, artin, arute, asier, asner, assen, asset, assin, assir, assur, asten, aster, astin, astir, astre, astur, asuni, ateeq, atene, atire, atque, atrus, atune, ature, aunes, aunis, aunts, aurei, aures, auret, aurie, auter, autie, autin, autre, eanes, earns, earnt, easer, eases, easts, eaten, eater, eatin, eesti, einat, eines, eisen, enate, enets, enset, ensis, ensue, enter, entia, entre, entsi, equis, erase, erent, erian, erins, ernes, ernst, erses, ersin, erste, ertan, esens, esera, esnes, esque, essai, essar, essen, esser, estai, estan, estas, esten, ester, etens, eteri, etian, etnas, etsin, etuis, iater, iateu, ieast, ierne, iesus, inert, inese, iness, insas, inset, insta, intar, inter, intra, inure, inuse, irans, iraqs, irate, irena, isarn, isere, isnae, isner, issan, isser, issue, ister, istre, isues, itera, itser, naess, naree, naret, naris, narus, nasri, nassi, nassr, nateq, nates, natiq, natus, nauer, nause, nauss, nauti, nears, nease, neeru, neeti, neier, neque, nerts, neset, neste, netas, netes, netra, neuer, neues, neure, neuri, neuse, neuss, niere, niese, niess, niete, nique, nirta, nisar, nisas, nisra, nisus, niter, nitra, nitre, ntare, nuits, nuria, nurse, nuter, nutri, qarni, qarun, qasir, qiran, qiren, qisas, qissa, quain, quais, quane, quare, quart, quasi, quast, queen, queer, queet, quena, quern, quess, quest, quets, quien, quiet, quine, quins, quint, quira, quire, quirt, quise, quite, quits, quran, qurea, qurei, qurie, qurna, qusai, qusar, raese, raeti, raise, raite, raits, ranee, ranis, rants, rasen, rases, rasin, raste, ratee, rates, ratin, ratiu, ratus, rauen, rauns, rauti, reais, reans, reast, reate, reens, reest, reins, reise, reiss, reist, renai, renes, rense, rensi, renta, rente, rents, requa, resen, reses, reset, resia, resin, resit, reste, resus, retes, retia, retie, retin, retun, reune, reuse, reuss, reust, riant, riese, riess, riets, rinas, rinat, rines, rinse, rinta, risan, risen, rises, risqu, rissa, risus, ritan, rites, ritsu, ritus, rnase, rseau, ruane, ruess, ruest, ruete, ruina, ruine, ruins, runas, runes, runet, runte, rusas, ruses, rusia.
3 letter words made from ESQUESTRAIN:ain, air, ane, ani, ans, ant, anu, are, art, ass, ate, ear, eat, ene, ent, era, ern, ert, ese, esq, esr, est, eta, ies, ira, ire, irs, nee, net, nit, nsu, nut, qat, qur, ras, rat, res, ret, rit, rna, rue, run, rut, sat, sea, see, sen, set, sin, sir, sis, sit, sse, sue, sun, sur, sus, tai, tan, tar, tau, tea, tee, ten, ter, tia, tie, tin, tiu, tri, tss, tun, uni, unq, uns, urn, usa, use, uta, ute.
4 letter words made from ESQUESTRAIN:ainu, aire, airs, airt, anqi, ante, anti, anus, aqui, ares, ariq, arse, arts, arui, asin, asur, atiq, atun, auer, aunt, earn, ease, east, eats, eeas, eien, eier, eira, eire, enur, equi, erei, erie, eris, eriu, erne, erni, erse, erst, esau, esna, etau, eter, etna, etre, etui, eure, iesu, inst, inus, iqra, iran, iraq, irun, iten, iure, naqi, naqt, nast, naur, near, neat, ness, nest, nets, neue, neus, nits, nsui, nuer, nuit, nuta, nute, nuts, qaen, qais, qasi, qena, qera, qere, qian, qias, quae, quai, quen, quia, quin, quit, qura, quta, raie, rain, raiu, rani, rant, raqs, raqt, rase, rate, ratu, raue, raun, raus, raut, reen, rein, reit, reni, rent, renu, rest, rete, reti, ries, rieu, rise, rite, ruea, ruen, rues, ruia, ruin, runa, rune, runs, runt, ruse, rust, ruta, rute, ruts, sane, sant, saqi, saqr, sari, saru, sate, saue, saun, sear, seas, seat, seen, seer, sees, sein, sene, sens, sent, sere, seta, sets, setu, sian, siar, siau, sine, sins, sire, sise, sita, site, snit, sree, ssri, star, stir, stun, suan, suar, suea, suen, suer, sues, suet, suin, suir, suit, sura, sure, sust, taee, taei, taqi, tare, tarn, taue, tean, tear, teen, tera, tern, tian, tier.