What is the correct spelling for ESTAY?
This word (Estay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ESTAY
- assay I heard Macartney ask her something as she passed him where he stood in the passage, getting on his coat to go over to the assay office, where he slept.
- astray Then Ralph called again, that his brother might not go astray . Eight springs have flown, since last I lay On sea-ward Quantock's heathy hills, Where quiet sounds from hidden rills Float hear and there, like things astray, – Recollections Of Love by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- east Are you going east , madam? Whose roots are buried in the east Their givin' nothing of their souls While on our fat they feast – Revenge by remedy
- easter Then came Easter , then the summer and the Long vacation.
- erst What though autumn mornings now, Winterward with glittering brow, Stiffen in the silver grass; And what though robins flock and pass, With subdued and sober call, To the old year's funeral; Though October's crimson leaves Rustle at the gusty door, And the tempest round the eaves Alternate with pipe and roar; I sit, as erst , unharmed, secure, Conscious that my store is sure, Whatsoe'er the fenced fields, Or the untilled forest yields Of unhurt remembrances, Or thoughts, far-glimpsed, half-followed, these I have reaped and laid away, A treasure of unwinnowed grain, To the garner packed and gray Gathered without toil or strain.
- esau His sons Esau and Jacob shared the desert and the cultivated land between them.
- espy When my brother had eaten all his sugar-plums, said Betsy, and was grieving over his exhausted store, he unluckily chanced to espy a pill-box.
- essay Mr. Dryden in his Essay on Dramatic Poetry, tells us.
- est Ad deos transisse vulgo creditus est ; cui rei fidem fecit Iulius Proculus, vir nobilis.
- estate He had died in 1680, having long lived splendidly, having received the honour of knighthood, and having accumulated a good estate out of the fruits of his skill.
- ester According to Ester Coen, Boccionis primary aim with the painting was the "exploration of spatial solutions".
- estuary He dared not use it too close to his base because of the possibility of its drive vibrations being detected in the narrow estuary .
- eta [eta] is the compass direction of the sector boundary expressed in degrees reckoned west from the south point (Figure 17B).
- vesta You will get well, Vesta , you will come to the old home once again, mother expects you, and father.
- Essays 1877. Last Essays on Church and Religion.
- Estes McClure, Phillips & Co., D. Appleton & Co., Macmillan & Co., Dodd, Mead & Co., and Harper Brothers, of New York; to Houghton, Mifflin & Co., Dana, Estes & Co., and L. C. Page & Co., of Boston; to A. C. McClure & Co., of Chicago; to The Robert Clarke Co., of Cincinnati, and to the J. B. Lippincott Co., of Philadelphia.
41 words made from the letters ESTAY
5 letter words made from ESTAY:asyet, aytes, saety, teays, yeast, yeats.
3 letter words made from ESTAY:ate, eat, est, eta, sat, say, sea, set, sty, tay, tea, yea, yes, yet.
4 letter words made from ESTAY:ayte, ayts, east, easy, eats, esty, etsy, eyas, sate, seat, seay, seta, seya, stay, stye, tays, tsay, tyas, tyes, yeas, yeta.