What is the correct spelling for ESTTAE?
This word (Esttae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ESTTAE
- aster Artemisia rigida is a species of flowering plant in the aster family known by the common names scabland sagebrush and stiff sagebrush.
- astute It seemed an unequal battle, for the old experienced war-tried chief and his two astute sons were pitted against a single young Tulameen brave.
- east I am more glad than I can tell you that my friend East has taken him as his servant.
- easter Because of this he was laughed at by all who knew, save the priest of St. Sulpice, who, on Easter Day, when the little man came yearly to Mass over two hundred miles of country, praised him to his people, and made much of him, though Tinoir was not vain enough to see it.
- elate Yet when the sun rose upon him on the following morning he somehow did not feel as elate as he should have done.
- erst They prayed as erst Elijah prayed Before the sons of Baal, When on the waiting sacrifice He called the fiery hail:
- esau Not because he was better than Esau , but because he was different.
- sett They were sent up in a trunk to London, with divers fruite, conserves, and preserves, which I did sett in Mr. Crofts his house in Ratcliff.
- setter It was a creature about as big as an ordinary setter dog, but much thicker in the body, shorter in the legs, and shaggier in the coat.
- vesta Miss Vesta put back the shutters as she spoke, and let a flood of light into the room where Miss Rejoice lay.
- Etta "I'm almost seventeen, aunty, and I'm tired of being treated like a child," said Etta , with a pout of her rosy lips.
- STA Then, if by hazard Bellaroba should come dancing by with a "Good morning, Signor Capitano," a "Come sta?"
- STE Let us now examine what Champlain had accomplished during the month of September, 1604. He left Ste .
38 words made from the letters ESTTAE
3 letter words made from ESTTAE:ate, eat, ese, est, eta, sat, sea, see, set, tat, tea, tee, tet.
5 letter words made from ESTTAE:atete, etats, seeta, setta, sette, state, steet, taste, tease, teets, testa, tetes.
4 letter words made from ESTTAE:ease, east, eats, eeas, sate, seat, seta, sett, stet, taee, tate, teat, test.