What is the correct spelling for ETCC?
If you're looking for the correct spelling of "etcc", you might want to consider "etc". The abbreviation stands for "et cetera", which means "and so on" or "and other similar things". It is commonly used to indicate that there are more items or examples than the ones mentioned.
Correct spellings for ETCC
- ecg An ECG is a diagnostic tool used by doctors to detect and monitor heart abnormalities.
- ECO ECO-friendly products are beneficial for both the environment and for our health.
- ECU The ECU of the car controls the engine management system.
- EEOC The EEOC is responsible for enforcing federal laws that make it illegal to discriminate against a job applicant or an employee based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability
- epic Epic poem, one of the most famous types of literature.
- Eric Eric is taller than me.
- ET I watched the movie "ET" with my friends last night.
- ETAS I have an ETAS application.
- etch He used a can of paint to etch a design on the wooden table.
- ETD I need to email my paper to Etd.
- ethic He was known for his strong work ethic and dedication to his job.
- etna The Etna volcano is one of the most active in Sicily.
- Eton The school Eton was founded in 1440 by King Henry VI.
- FTC The FTC announced they will be investigating the privacy practices of the social networking site.
- icc The ICC was established in 2002 and is headquartered in The Hague.
- otc I'm not allowed to sell OTC products.
- tic TMNT tic.