What is the correct spelling for ETE?
This word (Ete) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ETE
- ate To the laird it was a matter of no consequence where he sat, ate , or slept. Can't remember when I ate It's just thumb and walk and wait – 500 Miles Away from Home by bill anderson
- eve She seem'd not thus upon that autumn eve I left her gorgeous halls- nor mourn'd to leave. – Al Aaraaf by Edgar Allan Poe
- eye Yet death was there in front of him, and his eye had certainly passed over it.
- fete To come across the peasants of this pretty country in the garb one so frequently sees depicted as the usual dress of Normandy, it is necessary to be there on a Sunday or some fete day.
- te A cavalier, holding a mace, the emblem of authority, rode before him; and after the oaths of office were administered in the council-chamber, the procession moved towards the cathedral, where Te Deum was sung, and Blasco Nunez was installed in his new dignity of viceroy of Peru.
- Eke And they bought nice, cheap, savory things on the way home, to eke out the lunch from "la Cigogne."
1 words made from the letters ETE
3 letter words made from ETE:tee.